We are not able to offer refunds for items returned which are opened, used, dirty, damaged or otherwise altered from their original condition.
Return Policy Specifics
- All items must be returned within 90 days of the original shipment date to qualify for a refund. Items returned after 90 days may not be refunded and will not be returned to the customer.
- The Herbal Afterbirth Bath, Soothing Herbal Bath, Arkansas Midwife Sitz Bath, Karen Brock Herbal Bath, Eden Song Herbal Bath and all breast pumps cannot be returned.
- Any shipping cost originally paid is non-refundable.
- We do not offer prepaid return labels. The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. If the customer requests a prepaid UPS label for their return the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund issued.
- All refunds will be issued back to the original payment method used for the order.
- The return refund is issued for the original purchase price of the item(s) returned, including any sales tax collected (if applicable).
- In His Hands is not responsible for returned items lost during transit.
Incorrect or defective items
If a wrong or defective item has been sent to you please contact us to arrange for a refund or replacement. You will not be responsible for any return shipping cost.
Start your return
Option 1 - UPS Return Label - The cost of the label ($8-$30 depending on the size and weight of your return) will be deducted from your refund.
Having trouble generating a label? Please contact us.
You can drop your return package at any UPS Dropoff location.
Option 2 - Provide your own label
Please send the items you are returning with the packing slip (or a photocopy of it) back to:
In His Hands Birth Supply
P.O. Box 467 (USPS only)
325 Cole Dr.
Liberty Hill, TX 78642
Please allow 1-5 business days after we have received your return for it to be processed.
You will received an email with the details of your refund once it has been completed.
In His Hands reserves the right to refuse to refund an item at our own discretion. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us. Thank you!