Serene and citrusy Organic Peaceful Mama Tea is formulated with chamomile and herbs traditionally used to help promote a sense of calm, relieve occasional anxiousness, ease tension and promote sleep. With oatstraw, calming chamomile, and a hint of red raspberry leaf and orange peel for a nice, bright citrusy taste. Peaceful and soothing for anyone who needs to chill: Pregnant ladies, stressed out dads, or rambunctious kids. Best served with a couple of good, deep, cleansing breaths.
- Relaxing Citrus Chamomile Herbal Tea to Help Support Anxious Mamas-To-Be*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Oatstraw (Avena Sativa), Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf