Refurbished by manufacture.
Includes fixed 2MHz waterproof probe
The Huntleigh FD1 obstetrical doppler combines all of the powerful features of the D920, with the added advantage of displaying fetal heart rate. The high sensitivity 2MHz probe provides reliable detection throughout pregnancy. The included fixed 2MHz waterproof probe is the only probe that can be used with this doppler.
- Advanced fetal heart rate (FHR) processing
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear fetal heart sounds
- Waterproof probes suitable for water birth use
- Advanced power management to conserve battery life
- Easy-clean probe for improved microbial control
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum transducer position in all circumstances
- 5 YEARS FOR UNIT AND PROBE
- 1 YEAR FOR PROBE HEAD, CABLE AND ACCESSORIES
**Note: This device is a prescription medical device as defined by the FDA and can only be sold to licensed medical practitioners. Licensure information will be required to process all orders. Please contact us if you have further questions.**
To buy this product you must be licensed to attain and use the product in the state you practice in. Please submit your licensure information in the comments section when checking out. Thank you!