Product expired August 2020 or later.
1 Box of 25 microcuvetts each.
The disposable plastic microcuvette contains reagents and through capillary action is filled with approximately 10 µL of sample. Capillary, venous, or arterial blood may be used for testing. The microcuvette is placed into the Hb 201 DM Analyzer where the absorbance is measured and the hemoglobin level is determined.
The reagents within the microcuvettes are moisture sensitive. Replace the cap immediately after microcuvettes are removed from the container.
Stability: Unopened in room temperature, 2 years from the date of manufacture. Opened vial in room temperature, 3 months. Individually packed, expiry date noted on the package.
- Produce accurate results in less than a minute
- Utilize only 10 uL of capillary, venous or arterial blood
- Automatically compensate for turbidity due to lipids or leuctocytosis
- Can be used by non-laboratory personnel after a brief training session
- Precalibrated, portable analyzers require minimum maintenance