The ingenious Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is a popular product and is a must-have in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps – The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life.
Squeeze, press to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using natural suction!
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are the most portable and travel-friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. They’re super green-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
Product Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Product Color: Pump: Clear
Package Contains: 1 x 4oz/100ml Manual Breast Pump
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- Size: 4 oz (150 ml)
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
- Does not include suction base
How to use your breast pump:
- Clean your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump clean after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
What folks are saying:
“This Hakka will be in every baby shower gift I ever give now! It’s wonderful!!! Not only does it prevent the crazy mess leaking makes but I’ve already got a bottle and a half in the freezer just since yesterday. It’ll be a great way to build up some storage!!”